10:17 AM

Changes to OSAP for Fall 2012

New process for receiving OSAP funds

New and returning students who are receiving OSAP for the 2012-13 school year no longer need to come to the College to pick up their OSAP loans and grant.

Effective immediately, you will be prompted to print your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA) with your signature pages upon completing your application for OSAP. Simply print out the MSFAA and take it to a Canada Post Office/Outlet for processing. Make sure to get all required signatures on your signature pages and drop them off at the Square (Fennell Campus) or the Student Services Office at a Mohawk campus near you.

This is the new way for you to receive your OSAP funds.

For more information on OSAP please visit http://osap.gov.on.ca.