Mohawk College receives $1 million for new research chair
Mohawk College announced the appointment of an Industrial Research Chair for IIoT Applications after being awarded $1 million in applied research funding as part of a national program. Today, the Minister of Science and Sport, The Honourable …
Mohawk College receives STARS Gold rating for sustainability achievements
Mohawk College has become the first Ontario college to earn a STARS Gold rating in recognition of its sustainability achievements from the Association for the Advancement of Sustainability in Higher Education (AASHE). STARS, the Sustainability …
IDEAWORKS Expo celebrates research and student accomplishments
Mohawk College hosted the inaugural IDEAWORKS Research EXPO on May 30, an event to celebrate research successes and to learn, discover and engage with the wide range of research happening across the college. Hosted in the Joyce Centre for …
Mohawk College educates and serves 30,000 full-time, part-time and apprenticeship students at three campuses in Hamilton. Today's students are involved in more than just their field of study and many contribute to the community on a regular …
Learning by doing is the hallmark of a Mohawk education. The college works with more than a 1,000 partners to give students the best education and experience possible. Meet some of our amazing partners below.
- 18_10_23_Minister_McKenna_Visit-16Canada's Environment and Climate Change Minister visited Mohawk on October 23, 2018.
- Global Experiences_Greece_Oct23_12
- 18_10_23_Minister_McKenna_Visit-12Canada's Environment and Climate Change Minister visited Mohawk on October 23, 2018.
- 18_10_25_OCAA_All_Star_shelby 12_Cropped
- 18_11_01_Piper_Aircraft_Move_to_Stoney_Creek_5568This 1956 Piper Apache will be restored by students at Mohawk's Stoney Creek campus. The plane was moved to Stoney Creek on Nov. 1, 2018.