Congratulations to Mohawk's medal-winning Advertising students
Mohawk Advertising students dominated at the 2009 Canadian Marketing Association (CMA) Awards , winning five of six medals with two golds, two silvers and one bronze in the creative and marketing case competitions.
- Hailey Barton, Sara Pilger, Amanda Baldaia and Katherine Perla (Gold -- Creative Case)
- Lindsay Durk and Violet Karbalaei (Gold -- Marketing Case)
- Mark Roberts, Brandon Walker, Charlene Gibbins and Dan Genuardi (Silver -- Creative Case)
- Samhana Hwang and Andreea Pohrib (Silver -- Marketing Case)
- Bronze: Vicki Skarupa, Ashley Hinks, Kyle Koscak, Ashley Windisch (Bronze -- Creative Case)
Mohawk Advertising students have won 20 Gold, Silver and Bronze CMA Awards in the past 12 years.
It was the second major win in less than a month for Mark Roberts and Brandon Walker who won a Merit Award at the Advertising and Design Club of Canada Directions Awards Show with classmates Phil Bauer, Loretta Lui and Sean Sirianni.
Special thanks to Mohawk faculty Jef Petrossi and Cathy Ozols for coaching and mentoring the medal-winning students.