Distance Education classes are starting as scheduled
OUT OF DATE: SEE HERE FOR UPDATED POST
Continuing Education classes will run as scheduled.
- Avoid the lines ups – use online registration
- Room numbers are listed on location when you are registered (Also available on the internet by 3 p.m. the day the course starts).
- Room listings will also be available at The Square (C-wing), The Community Welcome Centre (J-wing) and MCACES (F-wing).
- Parking passes for Continuing Education evening & weekend classes are not required.
- Password reset by calling 905-575-1212 ext. 2119 during daytime hours.
- Bookstore will be investigating alternate hours – the College will work with faculty to get materials for the first week of class.
- The Square is open from 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. starting September 12th.
- Expect delays – we appreciate your patience.
- If you have registered & paid – attend classes.