In the news: Young Professional Frederic Nickner
You’ve heard about Clean Air Commute! Now it’s time to take the first step:
Visit http://www.cleanaircommute.ca/commuter-registration-form/ to create your online Commuter Log account. This is where you’ll record how you get to work during Clean Air Commute week.
During the week of June 18-24, Mohawk College is participating in Pollution Probe’s 2012 Clean Air Commute. Please join the Sustainability Office and Smart Commute Hamilton by commuting to work in a cleaner more sustainable way. Try walking, cycling, public transit, carpooling, telecommuting – or even give your car a tune-up so it runs more efficiently.
It’s very simple. Register, log one clean air commute and you’ll be entered into a draw for these great prizes:
- One of two smart e-bikes from smart Canada (retail value $4,000 each)
- A four-hour skippered yacht charter on Lake Ontario for up to 12 people on a Gemini 105Mc catamaran
- One of three Mongoose mountain bikes
- Four tickets to a Toronto Blue Jays game with seating at dugout level
- A Cyclone 21 Speed Mountain Bike
Clean Air Commute Week Launch
Monday June 18th 8-11AM
Location: C-Wing Entrance
Kick off Clean Air Commute Week by dropping by the C-Wing Entrance and register with the Mohawk College Sustainability Office and Smart Commute Hamilton. Light refreshments will be provided to those who visit the booth.