In the news: Young Professional Frederic Nickner
You’ve heard about Clean Air Commute! Now it’s time to take the first step:
Visit http://www.cleanaircommute.ca/commuter-registration-form/ to create your online Commuter Log account. This is where you’ll record how you get to work during Clean Air Commute week.
During the week of June 18-24, Mohawk College is participating in Pollution Probe’s 2012 Clean Air Commute. Please join the Sustainability Office and Smart Commute Hamilton by commuting to work in a cleaner more sustainable way. Try walking, cycling, public transit, carpooling, telecommuting – or even give your car a tune-up so it runs more efficiently.
It’s very simple. Register, log one clean air commute and you’ll be entered into a draw for these great prizes:
- One of two smart e-bikes from smart Canada (retail value $4,000 each)
- A four-hour skippered yacht charter on Lake Ontario for up to 12 people on a Gemini 105Mc catamaran
- One of three Mongoose mountain bikes
- Four tickets to a Toronto Blue Jays game with seating at dugout level
- A Cyclone 21 Speed Mountain Bike
Clean Air Commute Week Launch
Monday June 18th 8-11AM
Location: C-Wing Entrance
Kick off Clean Air Commute Week by dropping by the C-Wing Entrance and register with the Mohawk College Sustainability Office and Smart Commute Hamilton. Light refreshments will be provided to those who visit the booth.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact email@example.com or visit www.mohawkcollege.ca/environmental-sustainability