Mohawk Advertising Students Finalists at ADCC
Fourteen Mohawk College Advertising students have made the list for The Advertising @ Design Club of Canada's (ADCC) annual awards taking place on November 17th.
Each year, the ADCC asks students to send in their very best portfolio pieces to be judged by star Canadian Creative Directors. The 8 finalist entries from Mohawk College are more than any other school on the list, in any category.
Here are the entries from Mohawk:
- Banish Blue Light Amaris Branco & Nicholas Kidd (2nd year entry)
- Subway Jump Scare Anisa Rouhani (2nd year entry)
- Hip Hop's Favourite Condiment Anisa Rouhani & Katelyn Reitsma (2nd year entry)
- Netflix's Scariest Jan Khalid Benavente Mohawk College (3rd year entry)
- Cabinet of Curiosities: A nightmare on Ottawa St. Logan Novak & Dawson Courson (2nd year entry)
- Doordash: Leftovers Menu Logan Novak & Dawson Courson (2nd year entry)
- Protect with Popcorn Olivia Wrobel & Riley Dawdy Mohawk College (3rd year entry)
- Warzone: Call for Blood Therese Dunn & Olivia Wrobel (3rd year entry)
The ADCC will announce where the finalists placed at a live award ceremony in Toronto on November 17. The event attracts several key players from Canada's advertising industry.