Mohawk's Fennell Campus temporarily locked down in precautionary move: lockdown lifted at 7:40 p.m.
Six outstanding instructors have received 2011 Continuing Education Instructor Appreciation Awards from the Mohawk College Association of Continuing Education Students (MCACES). Instructors are nominated by students and chosen by a selection committee from the MCACES Board of Directors. Mohawk offers more than 1,000 continuing education courses and serves more than 42,000 continuing education registrants. MCACES is the first association of its kind in Canada to represent part-time students.
Congratulations to 2011 award recipients:
- Sadie Sattan: Health Sciences
- Mohdi Mobarak: Language and Communications
- Leslie Galloway: Applied Arts
- Sharon Charters: Human Services
- Glenda Davis: Engineering Technology
- Vesna Relic: Business