World Film Festival at Mohawk College
Mohawk College is proud to be a part of the Art Gallery of Hamilton 2010 World Film Festival Sept. 24 to Oct. 3. This year's festival features 37 international films at 6 venues over 10 days.
McIntyre Theatre, Fennell Campus
- Sept. 28: Pax Americana (7 p.m.), Gonzo: The Life and Work of Dr. Hunter S. Thompson (9 .m.)
- Sept. 29: Six Miles Deep (7 p.m.) with Director and Guest Q&A (7:45 p.m.), Land (9 p.m.)
- Sept. 30: Life is Rosy (7 p.m.) and Rocking Poponguine (9 p.m.)
- Sept. 25: Mid-August Lunch (7 p.m.)
- Sept. 29: Everything is Fine (7 p.m.)
- Oct. 2: Shark Tank (7 p.m.)
Tickets can be purchased online or by calling 905.527.6610 ext. 241.